Oil Change in Alexandria VA
When it comes to your car’s fluids, you know all about gas and how it quickly it can run through your system. However, how much attention do you pay to your engine oil? This is probably the second-most vital fluid, and it needs changing regularly. Fortunately, it’s easy to get an oil change Alexandria VA when you come to Luxury Motors. However, it’s best if you don’t wait until the oil light comes on first.
What’s Involved in an Oil Change Alexandria VA?
Changing your engine’s oil is a multi-step process. We’re thorough and we make sure that the new liquid will keep your engine running as smoothly as possible. These steps include:
- Removing the Old Oil – On average, you should replace your fluids every three to five thousand miles. However, if you’re using high-mileage oil, you might be able to wait a little longer. Removing the old oil also gets rid of gunk and buildup that could clog various parts.
- Changing the Oil Filter – Your car’s oil filter helps keep the fluid clean, but it can only do so much. During a replacement, we’ll swap in a new filter based on factory recommendations.
- Adding New Oil – Before replacing your fluid, we’ll discuss with you which oil you prefer in your engine. Because the products can be relatively expensive, it’s imperative to choose a rating that fits your driving habits. For example, if you work from home, you likely don’t need high-mileage oil.
Other Auto Repair Shop Services We Offer
At Luxury Motors, we’re far more than just a place to get an oil change in Alexandria, Virginia. We also offer a wide array of services like:
- Brake Repair – If your car is already squealing, it’s past time to change your brake pads or rotors.
- Transmission Repair – Your transmission controls how well your car performs. So, if something’s wrong, you’ll notice it.
- General Tune-Up – An oil change is considered routine maintenance, but we can inspect other internal systems to spot any potentially costly issues.
- Tire Repair – We focus on everything from replacements to alignment to rotation.
Contact Luxury Motors for an Oil Change Alexandria VA
It’s best to bring your car in before you start noticing trouble with the engine. We offer fast and efficient service so you can be out on the road as soon as possible. Call us today!