How much thought do you put into your car’s transmission? Unless there’s a problem, probably not much. However, your transmission is the beating heart of your vehicle, so if something goes wrong, you’re going to notice. Fortunately, we’re the top transmission repair shop Springfield VA, so we know a thing or two about getting your car back on the road. We specialize in manual and automatic vehicles, so we can handle any problem you throw our way.
How to Tell When to Visit a Transmission Repair Shop Springfield VA
In many cases, your car’s transmission will tell you when there’s an issue. Some early warning signs include:
- Jerking Motion – You’ll notice this mostly when accelerating. The car is having a hard time switching from one gear to the next, so it jerks forward once it changes.
- Burning Smell – There are lots of moving parts in your transmission, and many of them create tons of friction. If something is out of alignment or loose, it could wind up burning, making a strong, acrid smell in your car.
- Check Engine Light – With so many internal components, any number of them could go wrong in various ways. When your check engine light comes on, we can diagnose the problem and fix it immediately.
Other Auto Repair Shop Services in Springfield, Virginia
Your transmission is not the only thing we can repair on your vehicle. We also specialize in a wide array of services, like:
- Brake Repair – Your pads, rotors, and fluid all experience wear and tear as you drive. Typically, you need to flush the fluid after two years, replace the pads after 20,000 miles, and change the rotors after 70,000.
- Oil Change – Routine maintenance is the best option to ensure cheap auto repair in Springfield, VA. Oil changes are the most common services we offer, and we can help you get the most bang for your buck.
- Tire Repair – Do you pay attention to your tires? When was the last time they were rotated or aligned? If it’s been a while, you’re overdue for a checkup. We can also fix flats and replace worn-out tires.
Contact Luxury Motors Transmission Repair Shop Springfield VA
If your transmission goes down, you need to fix it as soon as possible. In extreme cases, you may not be able to drive until the problem gets fixed. Call us to schedule an appointment today!