Oil Change in Woodbridge VA
Is your car due for an oil change? Has the oil light come on and you need to find a place that can do it quickly and affordably? Luxury Imports is the best place for an oil change Woodbridge VA. We can help you get back on the road as soon as possible, and you’ll notice an immediate difference in the way your car drives. The longer you wait, the more damage you can do to the engine, so don’t delay.
What to Expect During an Oil Change Woodbridge VA
Replacing your engine oil is a straightforward process. However, if you haven’t changed your fluids in a long time, we may have to do some extra work to clean out residue and sludge that has accumulated. The typical oil change works like this:
- Step One: Remove the Old Oil – As soon as we see the fluid coming out of your car, we can tell if we’ll have to do some extra work. While all oil will have some dirt and grime in it, only really old oil will be filthy. We’ll also be upfront about any extra services we have to perform.
- Step Two: Replace the Oil Filter – You may think that replacing the filter allows you to extend the life of your engine oil. However, as you drive, this fluid loses its efficiency, so you have to change it out no matter what. Even if the oil looks clean, it doesn’t work as well as it used to.
- Step Three: Add New Oil – There are many varieties on the market, and we can discuss your options before putting new oil into your vehicle. For example, if you have a long commute, you may decide to use high-mileage oil. If not, there’s no reason to pay more for it.
Other Auto Repair Shop Services in Woodbridge, Virginia
Although an oil change is an essential service, we can handle so many other repairs and maintenance, including:
- Transmission Repair – Whether you have an automatic or manual transmission, we can diagnose and fix issues before they get too expensive.
- Brake Repair – Ideally, you can replace your pads or rotors before they start making too much noise.
- General Tune-Ups – Are you looking for cheap auto repair in Woodbridge, VA? The best way to reduce your bill is to perform preventative maintenance. We can check out your car and see what needs to be done.
Contact Luxury Imports for an Oil Change Woodbridge VA
Try not to wait until your oil light comes on. Typically, you need new oil between three and five thousand miles, so pay attention to your odometer and bring your vehicle in as soon as it’s time.